Monday, November 26, 2007

and so it begins...


Welcome. I figured I'd start one of these things since I can't seem to keep up with everyone at all these different on-line sites. This way at least, you can keep up with me and the small clan.

My knitting is slowly coming along, I've completed one 6ft Icelandic scarf for hubby and one Tea Cozy Elf Hat for lil man. I'm currently working on a second Elf Hat for a friend's lil man. Hopefully they get easier the second time around, hehe.

Hubby helped me put a nice resume together so the hunt for employment begins. I love being home with lil man and being able to be here when lil girl gets home from school, BUT, time for some adult interaction.

I'm gonna start swimming with a couple of friends a couple times a week. That combined with good 'ol Weight Watchers should turn out very well. It's too cold for me to cycle right now too. Purple fingers can't be a good sign whilest one is riding, can it? LOL.

Well, good day for now, I'll post some pics and I hope you enjoy my adventures in the future.

1 comment:

Herdis said...

Welcome in the blogosphere!! I´m looking forward to reading more about the clan soon :)