Sunday, August 17, 2008

You can go home again

Here's a taste of our summer: first meet with friends from Indiana because it turns out they all are from NY anyway :)
 

See Taughannock Falls on a nice hike
 

Big sis plays with Lil Man - catch me if you can

Turn over my first paid gig to my WONDERFUL client - she's cuter in real life
 

Learn to ride a bike - Pedal MAN, PEDAL
 
Posted by Picasa

Play some soccer with my cousin
 

Realx with MAMA on the couch (she did a great job of taking care of me for almost the whole summer so Mom could work
 

Visit Mom's final resting pplace
 

Some of my hard work - painting milk cans and mailboxes


and weeding the GIANT Iris garden
Realize you shouldn't leave home for 2 1/2 months with out having some one manage the garden, oops
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kungfuorigin said...

happy day :)

Heather said...

had a good time, it's always nice to be able to go home again...but am so glad you're back!

~Briar