Saturday, October 31, 2009

The last couple of weeks

A little color change and got some bangs. Then I decided to really put it in gear made it MORE red and turned myself into Arlene from True Blood for Halloween. My friend Sarah was my "Sookah!" It was her that got me thinking about the Arlene thing to begin with. She decided on Sookie first. Besides Carrie Preston just cracks me up in that role, she's so cute and has the only authentic southern accent on that show.
 
 
 
. 
Posted by Picasa

The last picture is what happens when you think bringing a Wii home for the weekend is a good idea. It's not, at least, not when the 9 yr old thinks she can do it unsupervised. She's still alive, but has an understanding to not ask for ANYTHING for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time