Friday, January 22, 2010

meh

Daughter had a swim meet this past weekend. Hubby took video on his phone. She did fairly well considering she was gone from practice for practically 2 and half weeks.

I had a case of 'wee bit o writer's block' but blew threw it thankfully. On a similar note, a certain trustworthy professional person looked over my first 9 chapters and is helping me out. She really loves where I'm taking it and is excited for the rest. Basically - WOO HOO in the fact I wasn't ripped to shreds.

Lil man has reached the 'I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF' stage. He's almost 4, hard to believe.

Hubby is tired, but he loves his job so. He got some new bikes for testing things at school, well, something, and he's happy.

My workout regiment has decreased. Reasons I hate winter. Stupid schedules and sicknesses.

I'm having a get together for the premiere of LOST. I'm so excited and so sad about it all at the same time. Thankfully, I still will have HOUSE and NCIS to fill the void. Hopefully, FlashForward will come back strong as well. Have to wait until April for Glee (sucks) I guess I can sing show tunes in the shower to pass the time.

Until next time.............see you on the flip side.

No comments: