Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Keeping FIngers Corssed

I interviewed for a part time position at a local college. I'll find out this week if I got the job. I really hope so. The job market around here sucks and getting worse. I have good experience though and I'm all in all a pretty cool person to work with :)

I've been immersed in the terrible twos. My mind is a bit more wacky than usual because of it. I have also decided to hold off on serious potty training. Best thing with boys is to absolutely make sure they are ready. I'm not going to take my chances with lil man. He's got a potty he sits on. It's that Fisher Price one that sings and makes music and flush sounds and everything. Very cool, and he likes it. But as for doing business on it, not quite yet me thinks ;)

Been trying to find a new vacuum. I was suckered into a Kirby, which is AWESOME, but hubby was none too pleased about cost in these economic times, so I sent in my cancellation notice and we'll get something cheaper. I think I'll get the Dyson animal. I'll keep you updated on that in the future.

Well, I'm off to send out the Peyton painting, pack for an over night zoo trip with the lil lady and get some dishes done. Take care!

No comments: