Friday, November 27, 2009

Ah, Turkey Day

Thanks in the Giving everybody. We had a couple of friends come up for our Turkey luncheon yesterday. The brother and sis-in-law of a good friend from College. She attends University in a PhD program while he telecommutes. It was great having the company and we were happy they could come.

The unfortunate news is that now lil girl is sick. She's had a fever the past few days and feels all around crappy. The rest of the house is dealing with a cough or plugged sinuses or something.

Anyway, that is my update. I'm listening once again to some older Vampire Weekend awaiting the new album. Oh, I also watched Last Chance Harvey this morning. I really enjoyed. It's nice to see a simple adult love story. It was very well played by the most beautiful Emma Thompson and always adorable Dustin Hoffman. I give it 3.5 out of 5 daffodils.

2 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi! I wnt to ask you- how you can to put in your blog this song by Vampire Weekend!???

Alisha Rene' said...

I got the imbedding code from their site...