Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow, who knew...

Well something crawled into my head and said "Hey you! A novela is a great idea. DO IT. WRITE"

So, I've been busy writing every night for days. Lunch hours are spent writing and editing over and over and over again. Then I decided to en-list a fantastical friend of mine to edit it for me. According to her my grammar SUCKS. Well, she's right and that's why she's helping me.

Hopefully, when all is said and done I will have a short and sweet 200 page novela for your reading pleasure. Hey, If I'm not reading, I might as well be writing right?

Oh, and I will pick up the paint brush again. No worries. But if I don't get this out of my system, it'll drive me insane!


Too Da Loo my friends =D

2 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hello Alisha!!! About what you will be write?

Alisha Rene' said...

I guess you could say it's a boy meets girl story. Their lives before hand, how they deal with a new relationship and what happens in between.