Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strep Throat

So, how many times can a 3 yr old get strep throat? Well, according to me, more than once is too many. But alas, the poor lil man has it once again. had to get a shot of penicillin in the butt. OUCH. He cried, I felt bad, all around it kind of sucked.

Other than that, I spent almost the entire day waiting on him, entertaining lil girl and editing all of my fan fiction. Which, after much thought, I'm thinking of dropping the fan part and turning into straight out fiction. We'll see. I've been writing up a storm and enjoy it ALOT. I realize it takes away from painting lately, but the creative flow goes where it goes. I've finished 26 pages and I don't even have full out descriptive chapters yet. These are just main ideas thrown down for my two main characters.

I know, you want me to share. But I'm risking having an idea stolen from me thanks to the world wide interwebs from hell. If I make it, you can read it when it comes out in hardcover =D

In the mean time, here's a pic of the kids watching tv (too cute) and me, being, well, ME =D Have a good evening, and I'll see ya on the flip side......



2 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

wowwwww! You write fantastic book? It's fantastic! :)

You know, it's so funny that we have received a letter from Michael Emerson is almost in the same time! I think that our letters, were lying together, on the Michael Emerson table!!!

Alisha Rene' said...

I'd agree Jenea!