Monday, November 2, 2009

The start of a beautiful friendship

So, a while back I wrote to Michael Emerson and asked him for his autograph. I sent it when LOST filming went on hiatus so I knew it would be a while. When I recieved them I was ecstatic. Then I figured, hey, I really like Jorge Garcia and have been a fan of Terry O'Quinn's for years now. Within days of each other (this past Saturday and then today) I received Terry's and Jorge's. Jorge was also kind enough to spend some stamp money on my delivery. On accident, I sealed my SASE. What a guy!!!
Now that I'm on a role, might as well ask for the rest of the cast...........
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi!!! It's very cool!!! I send letters in Hawaii too!!! For: Jorge, Terry,Michael Emeson, Josh Holloway...
you sent a letter with photos or not?
Look here respons, from Dispatches from the island:

http://dispatchesfromtheme.blogspot.com/2009/09/best-day-in-my-life.html